A podcast about psychology, politics and anything else that comes up along the way.
Radicalisation – how minds go to extremes, and how to turn them back – Politics on the Couch
Rafael Behr talks to the cognitive scientist and radicalisation expert Nafees Hamid about what makes extremists tick and how to change their minds.
- Radicalisation – how minds go to extremes, and how to turn them back
- Fear of Change – Matt d'Ancona on fixing a broken politics
- Optimism – how we're drawn to the bright side, even in a pandemic
- Identity – David Baddiel on Jewishness, antisemitism (and a bit about football)
- Anti-vaxxers – fear, anxiety and the psychology of misinformation
The full Politics on the Couch archive is here.