A podcast about psychology, politics and anything else that comes up along the way.
Optimism – how we're drawn to the bright side, even in a pandemic – Politics on the Couch
Rafael Behr talks to Professor Tali Sharot about optimism bias
- Optimism – how we're drawn to the bright side, even in a pandemic
- Identity – David Baddiel on Jewishness, antisemitism (and a bit about football)
- Anti-vaxxers – fear, anxiety and the psychology of misinformation
- Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021: What happens next?
- 'Dissonance Theory' – why no-one says they were wrong
The full Politics on the Couch archive is here.